Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Документы, пожалуйста

A month or two ago, we received an email from our program director, Bryan, stating the following: "Smolny is instituting a new policy of electronic ID cards to enter the building. You MUST get your picture taken for these IDs THIS WEEK, otherwise you will not be able to get in."

After weeks of hearing nothing of these new IDs and assuming Smolny had given up on this new plan, I finally received my newest card. This brings the sum of documents I carry on me at all times up to about 12:

A copy of my passport, new 3-page multi-entry visa, migration card, and registered copy of my registration




My FizKult membership card, student ID, ID to get into the dorm, library card, international health insurance card




And the pièce de résistance: my newest ID, in which I exemplify the ideal Russian smile

2 comments:

  1. Denmark Green Card - Global Migrate
    We have received a large amount of applications under the Green Card Scheme. This means that the normal 30 day service goal for maximum processing time has been temporarily suspended.
    Keywords:-
    Denmark Green Card
    Contact Us:-
    Head Office (pre booked appointments only)
    International House,
    39 Great Windmill Street,
    Piccadilly, London
    W1D 7LX
    Tel: +44 (0)207 993 4762
    Fax: +44 (0)207 691 7969
    Email: headoffice@global-migrate.com
    http://global-migrate.com/denmark-green-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You For providing Information about Immigration Visa. i have some Information for those person who want got Permanent Denmark Migration. for More information Visit

    http://global-migrate.com/denmark-migration.html

    ReplyDelete