Tuesday, July 28, 2009

No, seriously, it's not a problem

I recently sent out an email to several of my enginerd friends begging for help with a project I have at work. I got several hilarious responses; most notably, "I'm sure someone in computer science would jump at the opportunity to do some extra programming for fun (not sarcasm). " What was also funny about this email was that another sender apologized for the "delayed" response: he replied 3 days after my original email. I often go for 3 days without any internet access and in fact only really check my email regularly because I procrastinate at work. I'm starting to have a sneaking suspicion that there is some kind of hole in the time-space continuum between Russia and western Europe (just as invisible as but no less real than the Iron Curtain). More on this to come as I continue to gather evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment